Bridgeview Real Estate Lawyers Provide a Wide Range of Services
Skilled attorneys assist Illinois landowners in transactions and litigation
Real estate is a complex area of law that requires a keen understanding of statutes, regulations and legal principles and procedures that define and protect property rights. . Skinner Law Firm, P.C. in Bridgeview represents and assists business entities in residential and commercial real estate matters, including investment opportunities, acquisitions and sales, construction and development, farm and ranch acquisitions and sales, leasing, landlord/tenant matters, land use, zoning, eminent domain and foreclosures. We have the experience and knowledge of real estate you need no matter what the issue. Involving us early in the process to counsel and assist you in planning and executing those transaction can prevent costly mistakes, but we are equally ready to step in when trouble brews, representing you in resolving disputes and working to make sure your interests are safeguarded.
Knowledgeable counselors offer a full commercial and residential real estate legal services throughout Illinois
Skinner Law Firm, P.C. is well-qualified to serve all your real estate needs, such as:
- Real estate purchases and sales — Our services include negotiating with other attorneys, drafting and reviewing contracts and other relevant agreements, ensuring proper title and representing you at the closing.
- Commercial real estate — Commercial property raises a number of specialized issues requiring advanced knowledge, including real estate construction and development, special contract provisions, land use and zoning, property management issues, easements, commercial lending and the effects of eminent domain.
- Landlord-tenant matters — We draft and review leases and renewals on behalf of landlords or tenants, making sure that they cover all necessary terms and comply with applicable laws
We are well prepared to assist you with these and numerous other real estate issues.
Adroit advocates work to resolve real estate disputes
No matter how well the relevant contracts have been drafted and all possible circumstances foreseen, conflicts are sometimes unavoidable. For instance, if the other party to a transaction substantially fails to fulfill its part of the bargain or insists that you have not, one of you might file suit to enforce your perceived rights. When that happens, we put our firm knowledge of real estate law to use in fighting for our clients’ interests, both through dispute resolution methods and if necessary litigation. Examples of contested matters include:
- Breach of contract claims, seeking to enforce compliance and/or obtain damages
- Disputes with homeowner or condominium associations
- Disputes with land developers, contractors and subcontractors
- Zoning actions and appeals
- Landlord-tenant disputes, such as evictions and tenant complaints about the condition of the premises
- Foreclosure actions by mortgagees and lienholders
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Eminent domain proceedings
If you have any real estate issues that require or result in litigation, we will represent you vigorously and proficiently whether you are the plaintiff or the defendant.
Contact a skilled Illinois real estate lawyer for a free initial consultation
If you need help with any real estate matter, Skinner Law Firm, P.C. will offer sound advice and effective representation. We have been providing trusted legal services throughout the Cook County area for nearly 20 years. Please call 312-635-6459 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Bridgeview office.